Kirill Dmitriev to attend the VII International Forum "Transport of Russia"
Moscow, December 4, 2013 - Kirill Dmitriev, CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), will attend the VII International Forum "Transport of Russia", which will take place in the "Gostiny Dvor" complex (Moscow) from 5th to 7th December, 2013. Mr. Dmitriev will present at the panel discussion "Transport of Russia: the outlines of the investment policy " (December 5, 11.30 am), during which the participants will discuss various ways to stimulate investment in transport infrastructure, as well as the roles of state development institutions and private capital in this process.
The list of participants in the plenary discussion also include:
- Maxim Sokolov, Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation
- Vladimir Yakunin, President of OJSC "Russian Railways"
- Sergei Kelbakh, Chairman of the State Company "Russian Roads"
- Natalia Khanzhenkova, Managing Director for Russia of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Igor Levitin, Assistant to the President of the Russian Federation
- Sergei Gavrilov, Chairman of the Committee on Property of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- Aaron Rubin, CEO of Macquarie Russia & CIS Infrastructure Fund
- Oleg Sienko, CEO of OJSC "RPC" Uralvagonzavod"
- Sergey Frank, CEO of OJSC "Sovcomflot"
- Kirill Androsov, Managing partner of investment company, Altera Capital
- Albert Yeganyan, Partner at law firm, VEGAS LEX, Chairman InfraONE
Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) was founded in June 2011 for the purpose of equity investments primarily in Russia, together with leading international financial and strategic investors. RDIF acts as a catalyst for direct investment into the Russian economy. RDIF’s management company located in Moscow and is a 100% subsidiary of Vnesheconombank. Further information can be found at: www.rdif.ru
Contacts for additional information:
Russian Direct Investment Fund
Director, Media Relations Department
М: +7 964 726 1773