Cotton WayFounder and leader of the Russian market of textile product rentals and professional treatment - washing, dry-cleaning, disinfecting.
read more >
RDIF, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and other leading institutional co-investors made a joint investment in Cotton Way, Russia’s leading commercial laundry and textile management company.
- Cotton Way became one of the first success stories of industrial outsourcing companiesin Russia. Successful work during the Sochi Olympic Games in 2014.
- Newest and the most efficient factory in Sochi was commissioned.
- Sustainable management of resources. As a result of a modernisation programme, water and energy consumption is now four times lower than at other factories.
- The introduction of an innovative automated system to manage accounting and track property has reduced costs to clients by up to 20%.
- Corporate governance has improved and profitability has reached record levels.
- Year of investment: 2014.
Improvement in industrial efficiency, including outsourcing