COTTON WAYFounder and leader of the Russian market of textile product rentals and professional treatment - washing, dry-cleaning, disinfecting.
read more >
RDIF, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and other leading institutional co-investors made a joint investment in Cotton Way, Russia’s leading commercial laundry and textile management company.
- Creation of a new sector in the Russian economy complying with world standards.
- Increasing efficiency of Russian companies by up to 20% by means of outsourcing in several key industries (transport, healthcare services, hotel and catering services) by an amount of $4–5 billion.
- Sustainable management of resources. As a result of a modernisation programme, water and energy consumption is now four times lower than at other factories.
- In addition, corporate governance has improved and profitability has reached record levels in 2015.
- Year of investment: 2014.
Improving efficiency of industry