RDIF acted as the anchor investor in the IPO of the MD Medical Group bringing BlackRock, Russia Partners and other qualified institutions as co-investors. MD Medical Group is the leading private network of prenatal clinics and hospitals in Russia.
- Since RDIF invested in the capital of the company, its network has added new medical institutions, including clinical hospitals in Lapino, Ufa and Novosibirsk.
- The company utilises seven unique medical technologies that are not available in other medical institutions in Russia.
- The company became the largest in Russia’s private medical services market, has demonstrated the ability to be an alternative to foreign medical centres, went on to provide a full range of medical services adhering to the highest standards, expanded its network of clinics by 2.5 times.
- Increase of access to high quality medical services in the regions.
- Introduction of international technological and safety standards.
- Building modern medical centres and developing trainings for young specialists in the regions of Russia.
- Year of investment: 2012.