Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) has launched the Center for Investment Promotion to attract investment into the Russian regions. The Center will utilise RDIF’s extensive experience of working with international investors to create a centralized information portal on doing business in Russia, investment opportunities across the regions and global best practices.
As part of the program RDIF will be launching an INVEST IN RUSSIA website - an interactive resource for international investors looking at Russia as an investment destination. The RDIF Center for Investment Promotion will focus on:
- Gathering information on the investment opportunities in the Russian regions, government support tools and mechanisms, as well as the development of enterprise, industry and other sectors.
- Promoting the positive experiences of foreign investors who have already invested in projects in Russia.
- Coordinating significant investment projects with the federal and regional authorities both in Russia and abroad.
- Creating a database of investment projects including investment announcements and projects completed with the participation of foreign investors.
- Informing regions on possible funding sources.
- Informing target potential investors and stakeholders about Russian region investment initiatives.
- Preparing and coordinating target regions' participation in interregional, Russian and international public investment-related events and exhibitions, as well as investment project presentations.
- Providing tailored project support to target foreign investors
Contact: Natalia Borisova
Director, Center for investment promotion INVEST IN RUSSIA
Tel.: +7 (495) 644-3414